There's a form on the upper left corner of the page to help you find recordings. You can now filter by topic and can also say that you want results recorded before or after a certain date, or between certain dates.
Some of the recordings now have descriptions (for example) and better cross linking so that when you're listening to one sermon it just takes one click to find more sermons by that minister or preached in that location.
Because the site is brand new there are a couple of things that still need to be ironed out.
- The "Request this event be made available for sale." link doesn't work.
- Though on the About page it says that many of the recordings are available for downloading, there is no obvious way to do this.
- Certain recordings are separated into separate tracks for hymns, lessons, and sermon (for example). Currently, clicking on a later track does not play that later track.
I also have 2 suggestions/hopes for the site (which they may be working on implementing or have chosen not to do).
- It would be awesome if it would be possible to download/subscribe to different sermon feeds (by minister or location) as podcasts.
- It would be cool if there were a "Share this sermon" link or button to make it easy for people to recommend a sermon to their friends by email or on Facebook.